Nutriment Duck Raw Dog Food, 20 x 500g Trays - FULL BOX
Nutriment's raw duck formula is part of the Core range of complete raw foods for dogs. Formulated with canine health and happiness in mind, our raw duck dog food features human-grade quality duck, biologically appropriate vegetables and nutrient dense superfoods. Free from fillers, grains and artificial ingredients which are typically found in commercial dog foods, our raw duck dog food is packed with essential nutrition which is flavourful and easy to digest. Our in-house canine nutritionists carefully select premium ingredients to feature in our raw dog food recipes, to ensure that your dog receives quality nutrition whilst enjoying every taste and texture.
One of our original raw dog food products, our Duck Formula is sold in 500g trays or 1.4kg chubbs (click above to select the correct size for your dog). For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 85% fresh meat and bone*.
British Duck with Bone, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Mytilus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
*Please Note: this product does not contain offal.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 66.00%
- Protein: 15.70%,
- Fat: 14.20%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.20%,
- Fibre: 0.50%
- Calcium: 1.00%
- Phosphorus: 1.30%
- Sodium: 0.10%
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
|Weight Option Selected|