Puppy formula - from 6 weeks - 1.4kg chubb
Nutriment's puppy formula is suitable for puppies from the age of six weeks and upwards. Packed with essential nutrition for growing and developing young dogs, our raw puppy dog food contains high-quality, human-grade raw meat, biologically appropriate vegetables and nutrient dense superfoods. It is incredibly important that your puppy receives quality nutrition during the early stages of their life; so that they can develop healthily, with optimal body functionality. Our in-house canine nutritionists carefully select each ingredient to ensure it is suitable for a puppy's diet.
Sold in 500g trays or 1.4kg chubbs (click above to select the correct size for your dog). For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. Feed 4-6% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 90% fresh meat, offal and bone.
British Chicken with Bone, British Beef Heart, British Beef Green Tripe, British Beef Kidney, British Beef Liver, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Mytilus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 65.80%
- Protein: 12.60%,
- Fat: 15.20%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2.10%,
- Fibre: 0.80%
- Calcium: 1.70%
- Phosphorus: 1.12%
- Sodium: 0.08%
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Early Growth 1/1
|Weight Option Selected|