Turkey formula - Adult - 1.4kg chubb
Nutriment's raw turkey formula is part of the Core range of innovative, premium raw dog foods. Specifically formulated by our in-house canine nutritionists with canine health and happiness in mind, our turkey recipe includes carefully selected ingredients which are biologically appropriate, natural and easy for dogs to digest. Turkey contains high-quality protein and is low in fat, and therefore is an ideal protein source for dog food. Our turkey formula is free from grains, fillers and artificial ingredients which are common in commercially available dog foods and can cause digestive discomfort in dogs.Ã‚Â
Sold in 500g trays or 1.4kg chubbs (click above to select the correct size for your dog). For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 85% fresh meat, offal and bone.
British Turkey with Bone, British Beef Green Tripe, British Beef Kidney, British Beef Liver, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Mytilus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 64.20%
- Protein: 14.70%,
- Fat: 10.40%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 5.90%,
- Fibre: 0.60%
- Calcium: 1.20%
- Phosphorus: 1.90%
- Sodium: 0.10%
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
|Weight Option Selected|